Weekend Check-in: Saturday, September 14th & Sunday, September 15th

Welcome to the weekend edition of the check-in! How is everyone feeling from your side of the world? Good I hope! And what weekend plans do you guys have going on?

Just a quick update if you don't know what's happening; I'm posting just to keep the check-in going. Nothing is wrong and Kim will be back on Monday! ..But for now, you've got this little ol' Raven squawking all things check-in at you. Me hosting the weekends is starting to become just a tiny little bit of a thing, no? Well, if anything the pictures shared at these check-ins are always a thing!

My picture this weekend is another wild plant for you lovely lot! The pinkish lavender bracts and creamy lilac spotted flowers are a dead giveaway that this here wild herb is Horsemint; which smells absolutely wonderful, but not quite like mint. Smells more like a greek oregano to me, so figure that one out.šŸ˜‚ ..Now I haven't heard anyone use it like oregano so don't get any ideas.^^ ..It's more of a medicinal plant, so NOT to be eaten in large quantities. It's just nice to take a tiny little piece, enjoy the smell, and suddenly get a possible craving for pizza.

And since I mentioned pizza, which is food, and food is check-in staple talk, let's now talk food! What delicious and nutritious things will you be eating this weekend? I'm not really sure, so I'll have to figure it out as I go. I've been a little sandwich heavy this week, so I might need to step it up and find something else, but in reality I probably won'tšŸ™ˆ ..Haha, what was I saying with variety yesterday? :P ..Ahem, to get back on point, what's sizzlin' in your kitchen? Always love reading about all the food!

..Oh and clearly I'm all out of order again. But it's never too late to talk about workouts! ..I got too much active rest going on this weekend, so maybe some stretching sounds nice and that will be the extent of any #workoutcomplete I do. But how about you guys? Sweating hard or resting hard or something in between? In anyway, I surely hope it feels good and that you enjoy it!

Ah, now it looks like I've connected all the check-in dots and have arrived at the part where I wish you all well and hope you have the absolute best weekend you can, FB Fam! And since we should always shake things up, don't be amazing this weekend, be brilliant! I'm afraid you still gotta be safe while doing that though. Being safe is always a requirement, like a warm up for a workout.

Okay, I gotta whole lotta errands and things in front of me to do today. So I'll read from you guys later and thank you for checking in this weekend!

Now without further ado; Ready, set, go for weekend! ..Or resume, depending on whatever time zone your eye catches this! ;)