E

First Programme complete EVER

Hello dear fellow blenders,

How are you doing all today? Have you already got your workout complete for today?

Today I finished my first Programme ever. I have been working out with fb on and off for about 4 years now and purchased some programmes years ago. I also started them several times, I was just never able to finish them. The funny thing is, when starting this Programme I told myself "you don't have to do every day or every extra credit challenge. Just workout when you feel like it". And miraculously I showed up all the workouts and even was motivated for almost all extra credit challenges. OK, I missed two upper body workout - I really don't like them - but went badminton instead... I feel like that counts as well...

I just wanted to share this, of course to get some well deserved cheers 😉, but also to maybe inspire other blenders. Even if it takes years and several attempts, just do the best you can, be patient with yourself and at some point you will reach your goal (or realize that it isn't as important as you thought :))

Have a lovely day!!