Another NSV?

I keep posting these “victories” because the scale seriously keeps bringing me down, lol! I even went up in weight today.

A little background - when I was 16 I was pretty overweight and just had a very unproportional body. I lost 50 pounds. Felt great. I’m 5’1 and I had finally met my goal weight - 110 pounds.

I got married, slowly started packing on some weight, but I was also doing serious strength training for the first time, so tried to attribute some of it to that

Then I got pregnant, and well, obviously I gained quite a bit of weight. Within the recommended amount though. I had a c section. I drop 20 pounds automatically. Boom.

But then there’s this 10-15 pounds that will not budge. Okay, okay. I know what you’re thinking. Stop looking at the scale. BUT it’s addictive. 😂 This week I started doing diastasis recti exercises. Just in case that’s what’s causing my pooch?

Anywho, I keep posting these NSV’s to give myself a little motivation. I am not crazy overweight right now. I’m actually within a healthy BMI but none of my clothes fit me, so this is why I am really wanting some fast results. I’m also breastfeeding so therefore can not cut very many calories or anything like that.

So you can imagine after years of hard work, it’s a little disappointing to not see the scale move.

Yesterday, I cooked some beef in a certain pan. It’s a turbo cooker, if you know what that is. It’s a little heavy when there’s food in it.

I used to, when I was slimmer, struggle to move the pan with just one arm to the sink to rinse my meat.

Last night, I moved the pan and everything with just one arm! When I was done I was like, “hey now.... maybe I’m gaining muscle?”

Who knows.

But if nothing, at least it’s a small victory.