Daily Check-in: Fitness Friday, September 13th

Hello Blenders, and Happy Friday (or Saturday) to you all!

How're you doin today? Hopefully feelin good that it's basically the weekend! Have any plans or fun stuff goin on the next few days? Or perhaps just enjoying a break? (Why not do both?)

It's a Friday the 13th, which is supposed to be unlucky and ominous, right? But you know what? I went on a first day with Hubby on a Friday the 13th, got engaged on a Friday the 13th, and got married on a Friday the 13th. So I gotta say, it's a lucky day for me! haha

And I already know what you're thinking with today's photo--a food picture? It's not part of the 'norm' for random pictures for the check-ins! But hey, it's good to shake things up a bit once in a while! So I have a Caprese-style tomato salad that I made with my tomatoes and basil from my garden too. A bit of mozzarella, balsamic, salt, and black pepper--and that my friends, is about as perfect as you can get. (The colors of my heirlooms also makes me very happy, so I wanna share it with you--and I wish I could share this salad with you too!)

I also kinda wanna talk a bit about food/nutrition for our Fitness Friday--so there's a theme here! We'll get right the question this time, and finish the regularly scheduled check-in afterwards.

So today's Fitness Friday question: K & D promote "intuitive eating" as a way to stay healthy and well, and to just feel good overall. So what I'm wondering is: what does "intuitive eating" mean to you? Caz we're all different, with different needs, different food availabilities, different "likes/don't likes", etc. So I'm curious as to how intuitive eating corresponds to you personally, instead of as a broader concept? Or maybe, you don't follow that methodology at all? And if not, what works for you? What keeps you feeling good/satisfied, happy, and well when it comes to nutrition?

I think seeing how this plays out in every day life for someone who's struggling with it, could potentially help them out. So that's the goal for today's Fitness Friday! Learn a bit about how health/nutrition looks different for everyone, and what 'intuitive eating' really means when applied to everyday life! (And feel free to share any and all food photos you want on this post too! This is a "food-friendly" zone! haha)

As always, I look forward to your responses, and thanks so much for taking the time to answer!

Ok, now onto the check-in!

How about them workouts, Blenders? Are we sweatin it up this Friday (or Saturday), or we taking some much needed rest?

I need a kickboxing workout today! Feelin a bit frustrated/overwhelmed/bit angry about some things going on, so Imma kickbox the heck outta all that! So take that: emotions! haha

And even though we've talked about food a lot already, let's talk about it more! Caz food is awesome, and should be fun too! So how about? What's on the menu for today, Blenders?

I'm not even sure where to begin! I'm kinda frazzled, so it might be another eggs and veggies night! That's fine by me!

Well FB Fam, that's enough from me today!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, stay safe, and have fun--no matter what you do today!

Have a great day, FB Fam!

P.S. Just to let you guys know, I probably won't post a weekend check-in tomorrow. It's gonna be busy, so I'm gonna take the weekend off from posting. Just an F.Y.I! I'll see ya'll Monday! Have a great weekend!

Edited