“Wow, that Lea is one hard worker!” and “Lea-power”....some compliments hey?!?!

Today was the first of two more days of stepbuilding.... well, apparently we worked harder than expected and finished all the (nine) steps today!

I got on with digging the hole for the step, while the others were still getting organised. One guy was surprised to find what I had done, so I said “girl-power 💪”, but then the ranger said: “no, that’s Lea-power!💪🤪”! That was my first compliment today. There was one new volunteer today. He was looking at what we were doing for a while and then got stuck in. At one point he said to my husband (this guy didn’t know that he was my husband): “that Lea is one hard worker!” Compliment number 2 today... My husband told me about that as we were driving home! I really chuckled at that!!!

YAY, love the super hard work that is involved in stepbuilding!

My FB calendar shows https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/lower-body-active-stretching-routine-low-impact-workout-to-tone-and-stretch

but I think I will make it the active upper body stretch. My arms are sore from the digging and the hammering and pounding... that will be a great way to stretch before going to bed! Photo shows: the view, our mascot Delphi overseeing our work, the old disintegrated steps, the old rusty rods and the mallet and my much needed lunch!

#proudofmystrength

#thanksKandD