Daily Check-in: Thursday, September 12th

Hello and Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Blenders!

How're you all today? How's life treatin ya?

I hope all's well for you!

We're good here! Got some more Fall-like weather today (i.e. 'Michigan gray', damp, drizzly, cool, cloudy), but it's not bothering me one bit! This kind of weather gets me in the mood to bake, however--so I gotta watch it, or I'll bake all the things and end up with no freezer room left! haha

I also had my clothes dryer die on me randomly yesterday--so that's a bummer when you have 3 dogs, and hubby and I both go through clean clothes at a very fast rate due to work/working out. But at least we've got a new one picked out, and should be here next week! (Hopefully earlier rather than later!)

Other than that, life's good. Got nothin to complain about!

And here's today's random photo! This is a Sandhill Crane who flew so close overhead to me, that my camera almost wasn't able to focus on him! I really love these cranes. They're kinda awesome overall, but the sound they make is really cool. I wish I could share videos with you, caz I got a good one yesterday where they cranes were calling, and it was echoing back to them.

Alright, back on task here!

So it's workout time, right?! How about it Blenders? What workouts do you have goin on today? Or maybe it's a rest day for you?

It's Throwback Thursday, so that means it's time to dig into the FB Vault for some 'vintage' workout videos! I'm gonna start with a video Shelly Tee reminded me of last week! This awesome Freeze & Squeeze one: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/freeze-and-squeeze-bodyweight-boot-camp-active-and-static-interval-workout-challenge coupled with some extra lower body strength training in the form of this video: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/bodybuilding-leg-workout-for-mass-dumbbell-mass-workout-for-lower-body

I think that'll be a great combo for today! I'm excited! (And thanks for the recommendation/reminder on that first workout, Shelly Tee!)

And of course, we've got to refuel after tough workouts, yes? So what's on the menu for today, Blenders?

I'm thinking it's a good day for some homemade soup! I've still got tons of tomatoes to use, so tomato soup only makes sense, right? Plus, this dreary weather makes me wanna bake, so why not make homemade bread to go with it too? Maybe I'll even do bread bowls in place of loaf bread! Now that sounds pretty darn good! I think I convinced myself to do it! haha

Well FB Fam, I believe my rambling quota has exceeded its maximum today! So I'll let you get back to it!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Now go out there, and be your awesome selves today!

Edited