On our way home.... fantastic (still pretty active) week!

Cruise finished with two nights in Rome and a super concert in a castle just outside Rome! Formal dress, so felt beautiful again and walking up the medieval steps in my flowing outfit really felt special.... ❤️! Hubby and me actually ended up heading the group, so we were the first to walk up along the red carpet serenaded by a medieval band of drummers and trumpeteers as well as flag wavers (sorry can’t think of the English word), being photographed as well! The concert was by the beautiful voices of, Australian tenor, Mark Vincent and the amazing, Welsh soprano, Katherine Jenkins in a small setting, only about 250 people there. So private, so special! What a brilliant and privileged way to end our holidays!!!

And although the conclusion is that I am still not a cruise person, I don’t regret going on the cruise at all. I had loads of fun and saw lots of beautiful things. And lots of delicious food without overeating!!! AND I managed a fair bit of activity, as the photo shows: 65k in six days! As well as swimming and lots of yoga stretches in the cabin and the hotel room! Can’t wait though to get back to lifting, seaswimming and Beachblending again!

#feelingveryblessed

#fantasticconcert

#greattobegoingbackhomeagain