Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Started my FB30 8 weeks

Hello. This is my first time setting goals in a public forum.. It's a little scary but I really need to do this.

I have originally always had an active lifestyle, active to the point I could always get away eating literally anything and still stay my size. Over the last four years or so, as I've gotten busier with research in undergrad and grad school now, I've become more and more sedentary, leading to unpleasant body changes. I've got lower energy, my ability to bounce back to my old routines has also been affected.. Things I could do so easily two years ago is hard now, and I'm only 25! That's scary. I don't want health problems when I'm barely out of my twenties.

I'm on my second day of FB30, and I've done this workout before when I used to pick videos to follow earlier, like a few years ago...I remember it was a lot easier than it was today. I hope I get back to my old state and hopefully get stronger, fitter and just better over all. Trying to cut down processed food in my diet as well. It's a little disheartening, being like this, which is precisely why I need to make active changes and work to get better!

I have a huge issue with consistency, and I hope maybe this time, because I feel the importance of this a lot more, I keep this up. Would love tips and suggestions!

Here's to consistency. (hopefully)