FB Burn Round 2 COMPLETE!!

Hey everyone!!

Just checking in to say I completed Week 4 of FB Burn R2 and I feel awesome! This was a great program, very challenging to do 5 days a week, I did improve my diet like I wanted to and I feel a lot less bloated and sluggish and as a result I was able to show up much stronger in my workouts. This week especially I felt my strength, coordination, and endurance were at really high levels and I pushed myself harder than I have before. I was surprised that I was able to do 3 full push-ups when before this program I was not even able to do 1. I did a full 45 second round of supine pushups as well which was a win.

I am going to keep it up with my diet regimen - I significantly reduced my intake of added sugars, white bread, dairy, and simple carbohydrates and replaced with whole grain carbs and complex carbs like vegetables and fruits. Adding these in as snacks throughout the day instead of crackers or chips has made a huge difference. I drink way more water now than I thought possible. Seriously, how did I not realize I was this thirsty every day?!

As for my workouts from now on, I am going to try to hit the 5 days a week mark and try to get some heavier weights to challenge myself. These programs are awesome because I am not able to "escape" myself because the workouts are chosen for me and are really challenging. I don't need to be scared to try something new anymore bc I know I'm capable of some pretty intense stuff now!

Hope u guys are having an awesome Saturday. --M