Holding onto weight?

Okay, so I am 7 weeks post partum. I know it’s too early for me to be tooooo irritated, lol.

I have been doing FB Burn for 2 weeks now and did a week of light exercising before that. (My doctor has cleared me for everything.) Used to, weight came off of me pretty easily if I was being consistent with my workouts. I don’t eat terrible. Pretty average, and my diet is about the same as before I got pregnant. Anywho, I can not seem to lose any weight!! I am stuck at the same number. I can’t decrease my consumption a whole lot because I’m breastfeeding. I tracked my nutrition for a few days (carbs, protein, fat, sugar, fiber, calories) and Im definitely not over eating. I actually struggle to eat quite as much as what is recommended for a healthy breastfeeding mom who is also working out.

I drink tooonnnsss of water.

I’m honestly just tired of wearing the same clothes over and over because none of mine fit me. 😒 (this is honestly my main measurement. I don’t care a whole, whole lot what the scale says. I just keep trying on my clothes and they’re staying the same amount of tight.)

Please tell me your stories, experiences, advice.... I don’t know. Will my clothes ever fit me again? Do I have a body that doesn’t lose weight now? 😭

Please don’t tell me to just “enjoy my baby” because I am. I’m *basically* a stay at home mom with no other kids. My baby and I get looottttss of time together.