Daily Check-in: Fitness Friday, September 6th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Blenders!

How's it goin guys? How're you doing today?

It's Friday! So: Whoo! That's very exciting! Do you have some fun weekend plans you're looking forward to?

Not too much goin on here! More working around the house, hanging out with Furry Trainers, watchin my chickens be weirdos, and just some overall relaxin! I'm lookin forward to it!

So today's random pic: an American Copper! This is a very, very tiny little butterfly--but man, is he gorgeous! He's only about 1/2 inch across in size, so you'd almost miss him if it wasn't for those little flashes of bright orange on his back!

Now onto workouts! How about it Blenders? Is it a workout day, or rest day for you?

It's an upper body day for me! I'm gonna do one of my faves: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-strength-workout-guaranteed-muscle-burnout caz I love a good burnout round--especially for the upper body!

And some good food goin on today? What's on the menu, Blenders?

I'm thinkin it's gonna be an egg and veggie night around here! Quick and easy and delicious!

Ok, now let's have a bit of Fitness Friday question! This is kind of a repeat, and something we've done in the past, but it worked so well that I figured we should try it again!

I would like to have another "Ask a Blender" Fitness Friday! So the idea is to ask a question in regards to health, wellness, fitness or nutrition that maybe you've been wondering about--something you'd love to hear your Fellow Blenders answer/help you with. It could be about anything! Maybe how to correctly do a move, a recipe request, how to modify something, next Program you wanna do, goals you may be working towards/needing help with--just about anything! It's a great way to get some outside perspective on something you may have been unable to find an answer to!

So that's our Fitness Friday question: what is a question you'd like to ask your Fellow Blenders in regards to health, wellness, fitness, and/or nutrition?

I'm excited to see what questions you guys have--because last time we had a really great dialogue going about all kinds of topics! So ask away, Blenders!

Ok that's enough from me today!

I hope you all have a lovely day and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care and try to find some happiness today!

Edited