R

FB for Every Important Stage of Life

I have been practicing Fitness Blender (FB) workouts for probably about 12-15 years now.

I started using FB when I was about 20. I taught fitness classes and lived in a tiny basement suite with my hubby. I would take inspiration from the videos for my classes and would practice them in the small square footage I had available to me, occasionally stubbing my toe on furniture.

With FBs vast library and filtering options I was always able to find a workout that fit my needs for how I was feeling that day, and really, for every stage of my life.

I am now on my second pregnancy, have my own small home gym, and I still use FB on the daily! You don't need to find specific prenatal routines online, you just lower the intensity of your FB workouts and ensure you're educated regarding what you should and should not do.

FB has been with me through every stage of my life. From young to old, from small workout space to large, from injury through to recovery, and through two pregnancies!

I am simply writing this comment to say "thank you!" to Fitness Blender. I have shared you're videos with so many of my friends and colleagues and cannot say enough about how much I love your videos, from the workouts, to the cueing, to the healthy/body-empowering information you provide to your viewers.

As long as it's available, I will continue to be a user and an advocate for FB; I will continue to nerd out on the new videos posted; and I will continue to be the best most healthy version of me that I can be!

Just spreading the word!

Thanks FB!!

Robyn