Daily Check-in: Thursday, September 5th

Hello Blenders!

How you doin today?

My day started with a dog rearing back with is head, and smacking me right above the eye--splittin it open. Oye! Now I look even more troll-like than ever! haha

With that said, I've only got a couple minute here, so I'm gonna make this quick!

Today's photo: The leaves are changing like mad here! It's beautiful--just look at this maple!

Today's workout or perhaps rest day?: Workout day here! It's Throwback Thursday + lower body day = this workout https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/brutal-butt-and-thigh-workout-30-minute-lower-body-sculpting-drop-it-like-a-squat

Today's menu?: It's officially the start of NFL Season tonight--so that means chili! We'll be all about them Seahawks (#GoHawks) this weekend--but for tonight, it's all #GOPACKGO, with a side of chili, and maybe some Spotted Cow too!! (Diane knows what I'm sayin 😉 haha)

Sorry guys I gotta run!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care FB Fam!

Remember to stay hydrated, eat delicious food, and have fun with your workouts/rest today!

Edited