E
Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

Refined sugar free

I tried to go for 29 days without having any refined sugar . Before i used to have 1-2x/week refined-sugar treats this time i decided to get the sweet taste from fruits honey dates figs etc.. all natural sources ! Before my fiance leaves (he works abroad) we had a good bye dinner and had a piece of cake (1st time in 28 days) and the next day he left i had lots of chocolates and sweets... i have a history that every time he leaves i seek comfort in food instead of doing something else like physical activity or.... which i know i was supposed to do!! Today started the day right and exercised however after lunch had strong sugar cravings and indulged in many chocolates! I think everytime i indulge i get trapped in the cycle of sugar eating every day ! Maybe cz it's addicting! ;/

Do you think that i kind of binged on sweets because i stayed a long time without refined-sugar treats ? should i add 1x/week sugary treats ? or is it the habit of comfort food eating every time he leaves? 

i was wondering if any of you does-how do you guys stay refined-sugar free the whole time?