More steps and certainly stairs....

Cruise day 4: on shore in Marseilles! Started with a swim in one of the (small) pools, on the ship, in the dark.... but the sun was coming up while we were swimming!

Actually my day started at 00.59, i.e. at 1 minute to 1 in the morning, with my husband telling me the alarm was going off!!! Which it wasn’t but it well and truly woke me up 🤬. As I couldn’t get back to sleep, I got up and did 25 mins of yoga stretches 🤭! We are still not sure whether he shouted that in his sleep or whether I heard it in my sleep 🤣?!

Anyway: gorgeous view of Marseilles from the port as we were having breakfast. Marseilles is a beautiful place with some interesting things to visit. We walked a fair bit again (>8k) with a few nice inclines. Oh, and being an impatient so and so has two big advantages: I cannot cope with waiting for really crowded lifts, so we take the stairs everywhere on the ship! Advantage one: no crowds....advantage two: walking from deck 4 to deck 16, and vice versa, on a regular basis entails quite a few steps!!! Yippie! I may not be able to access FB while at sea, but I am getting quite a bit of exercise in anyway!

Still not convinced cruising is for me, but seeing some beautiful places is certainly on the positive side. Off to Genoa in Italy tomorrow! photo of Cathédrale la Major. Very beautiful and impressive on the outside, beautiful, but less ornate than I expected on the inside....

Getting ready for my Formal Dinner soon: long dress and hubby in tuxedo🤔😂🥂, delicious three course meal awaits!

#certainlyenjoyingthings

#stillnotsureaboutcruising

Edited