Pounds saved and pounds lost....?!?!

I am on a cruise.... and as I hasten to add to everyone that I tell about it: I am SOOO not a cruise person!!!! But together with my best friend from Holland (and our husbands, all of the same opinion) we thought we would try before we totally decide it is not us!! Well, after two days into our cruise I am still leaning towards the not so enthousiastic side! Mind you, we get to see places for n one week that we would otherwise never see in that time span, so I am keeping that very positive thought in my mind.

Gibraltar today: no shuttle buses, no taxis, no cable car.... just too many tourists (and no patience from my side) so hubby and me walked all the way from the port to the top of the rock!!! Hence 17.000 steps and 139 floors before 11 a.m.!!!! YAY, being active and nooo tourists. Some beautiful views, flowers, trees and a few overgrown paths to walk up and down.

Pounds saved: £24 each, as we had to pay nothing but the walkers fees.

Pounds lost: ???lbs, we sweated so much walking up the steep paths!!!

Photo: ship in the distance, flowers and me without hoards of tourists on our lonely path! No internet for the next few days, so no FB....

#stillnotsureaboutcruises

#willbeaninterestingweek