Daily Check-In: Monday, September 2nd

Hey there everyone! How is it going from your side of the world, FB Fam? How is Monday treating you? Maybe you feel a little like this dragonfly? All upside down and a bit stuck. Basically a real case of the Mondaze going on here. Poor little guy was flapping his wings like mad trying to escape a tiny vine that somehow got wrapped around his leg. He took a break long enough for me to capture a pic and then I helped free him/her to go off on its merry dragonfly way. It probably would've gotten out on its own, but I was there so why not lend a hand?

Anyway, to continue the upside down theme of today's check-in, let's jump right in and talk about food first! Food is pretty much life, right? So we should just talk about it now and get all excited thinking about all the good food we will be eating! Feel free to share all the goodies and nourishing #eatrealfood that will make us feel great! ..Being Labor Day today (Happy Labor day to my USA FB Buddies!) it would seem naturally fitting to fire up the grill and chill out with extra carbs in the form of some homemade adult beverages later on.. Yeah, that sounds like a great way to close out the unofficial end to summer! I'm not ready to start thinking about Fall, but it's coming, ready or not, so might as well give Summer a proper send off!

But first! Workouts! What heart pumping things are we doing, guys? Or maybe you are resting hard? Remember, the couch can always bench press you, and then you can bench press that couch after all that well deserved rest.😉 ..I stayed busy, but also rested up where I could during the weekend, which I very much needed, so now I really want to torch my legs today. I think I'm going to do that combo Kim did last Thursday:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/lower-body-hiit-for-strong-legs-fitness-blender-hiit-man-workout

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/5x5x5-pulse-workout-for-butt-and-thighs

^ Pretty sure I will be regretting that decision, but it sounds like a great idea right now! But what will it be for you on this Monday?

..As for the hurricane update. I did some prepping, noticed the path change, and now it's just a wait and see kinda thing. I dont know what Dorian is doing except being so unpredictable! And devastating:( ..I feel for the Bahamas greatly. They took such an awful beating from Dorian, so I really hope everyone affected is OK or as good as they can be. Any Bahama Blenders out there, let us know you are okay and we are thinking of you! ..Let's keep fingers crossed that this monster hurricane doesn't do any more damage than it has already done. Ain't nobody got time for a hurricane!

Well guys, I think that about wraps it up for me as your substitute check-in host. As always, it is a wonderful pleasure being your temporary guide and doing me best to woman the checkim ship during these Kimless times. But never fear, like the Kimvenger she is, she will return tomorrow and everything will be right side up again! Until then, let's own the day and set sail for another great and goal crushing week ahead! Now, go on! Go be great! :D