Daily Check-In: Saturday, August 31st & Sunday, September 1st

Hello, hello to all you brilliant Blenders! I'm back for another round of Check-in Takeovers while our daily desired cup of coffee host, Kim, is away on a mini Labor Day Holiday.

But! She will back on Tuesday, so you can relax with knowing that this is temporary. The coffee might be a little off, but some kind of coffee is better than no coffee, right?^^

..So, let's kick this check-in off with a keyhole view of some Florida Flora! What are we looking at you might not be wondering? Well, it wouldn't be very Kim of me to not tell you, so basically it is some type of Bristlegrass (Marsh Bristlegrass, I believe.) It's common here in my area. You can pass by these fuzzies on a hike and not give it another thought; but just because it's common doesn't mean it isn't beautiful in its own way. The tops seem to really light up from the sunshine of a late afternoon summer day. I just thought it was cool to give this grass a close up and highlight the ordinary beauty of everyday things.. Anyway, you better like it; I got plenty of mosquito bites to capture this photo for you guys, lol. Ah, there is nothing quite like trying to be absolutely still for a focused shot all while the little vampires hover, buzz, and feast.

Now that were all full of all things grassy, let's talk Weekend game! For some of us, including me, it's a 3 day weekend! Cheers if you got the extra day! And if you don't have that extra day, well, be happy for us that do! ..Eh, sorry, that's not helping the non 3 dayers one bit is it? ..So, whether you got the extra day or not, let's just talk about what we are doing, yes? How are we doing, FB Fam? Something on your mind? Share and vent! Share and celebrate! We are always here to help, cheer and support one another. Always! :)

And how does the workout schedule look for the weekend? Got some heavy stuff going on, or are we taking it easy? Both are good and important in their own right!

I'm resting this weekend. The upper body is feeling it after thst 5x5x5 upper body workout! Today was supposed to be an errand day, but with this hurricane out there, I'm staying home and running around to do some more hurricane prep. I went to get gas yesterday and a few stations were out of it. The one station I did manage to find with gas had such a long line that traffic needed to be directed. It's crazy! Dorian may or may not hit us, but it never hurts to button down some things and be prepared. Fingers crossed we all stay safe and everyone is okay for those in the path!

Alright, let's get to the possibly literal bread and butter of the check-in. You all know it, we think about it everyday. Say it with me: FOOD! Yessss. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, heck, even Second Breakfasts and snacks, what will be on that plate and/or bowl guys? What will you be treating your taste buds to? I'm hungry just thinking about food in general, lol.. I don't have a plan for that exactly, so I better put some flavors and calories into that air sandwich! ..But how about it, guys? Got more of a food plan than me? Share and let's get collective mouths watering! Hm, that sounded less weird in my head. Moving on!

I guess I should let you all go so you can start, resume or close out your days adventures. Don't let me hold you up any further; go on out there and put the amazing into your weekend. And remember to be safe as well! Being amazing and safe is a winning combo! I'll formally report back with another check-in for you fine folks on Monday! Until then, be amazingly safe or safely amazing! Eh, you get the idea. :)