My August is Done! 💪💪💪

Hello, beautiful awesome FB family!

How is your August going? It is almost over 😱 this year is just flying by sooooo fast!

Did you enjoy this month? I know we still have a couple of days more to go through 😅 but, for me, it's over! At least the exercise part! 💪

This month was awesome for me, the first half of it my family was here and I had so much fun with them! Maybe, that is way you can see way more "rest" days that I usually have but believe me, they were not really rest days, lots of walking and running and playing, etc. I had so much fun! 😊 And, I am so happy that they were here!

The second half was good too. I was very sad when they left but that is ok. I know I'll see them again sooner than I know! I went back to my normal routine and my normal workouts 💪

But, I will have another "rest" weekend because we are going tomorrow morning to my couple's hometown to be with his family and with his mom because her birthday is on monday 😊. I might squeeze a short cardio workout before leaving but I don't if I will be able because we hace to be going to the terminal at around 7:30am, so let's see!

So, I guess August was a pretty active and fun month!

I will be starting FbBlend on September and I am very excited about it! 💪 Let's September begin!

So, how was your month? Having fun? Enjoying life!? Remember that is the most important thing! There is no health without enjoyment and happiness! So, enjoy and be happy!

Happy day!

Edited