Daily Check-in: Thursday, August 29th

Hello Blenders, and Happy Thursday (or Friday) to you all!

How're we all doin today? Happy that it's almost Friday? For a lot of us here in the U.S., that also means that we're one day closer to a 3 day weekend! Whoo hoo! It's a very much needed break this time of year! Excited for that!

Which also reminds me--this holiday weekend snuck up on me, but Hubby and I are makin last minute plans for a quick trip. So I won't be around for a weekend or Monday check-in! I'll be back Tuesday as normal! Sorry for the short notice!

Ok, now, onto today!

Here's yet another random photo of a critter hanging out on my marigolds--this Great-Spangled Fritillary butterfly! Isn't he beautiful? He sure looks good hanging out on this blossom!

And now: let's talk about workouts!

How 'bout them workouts, Blenders? Is it a workout day, or rest day for you?

It's Throwback Thursday, which means it's time for some 'vintage' FB Workouts! So for today, I'm gonna do this golden oldie: the 5x5x5 for lower body: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/5x5x5-pulse-workout-for-butt-and-thighs It's short, sweet, but intense. Perfect for today!

And how about some good food goin on today, Blenders? What's on the menu?

I'm thinking something with beets! I've got a bunch ready to use, so I'll figure something out! (Borscht, anyone?! Yes, please!)

Alright FB Fam, that's it from me today!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, and just remember: we're almost to the weekend! So hang in there, it'll be here before you know it!

Edited