Daily Check-in: Wednesday, August 28th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Blenders!

How're we all doing today?

How's your week been treatin you so far?

Hopefully all's well for you! And if it's been a bit tough, at least we're at the half-way point of the week, right? Should be smooth sailing from here!

And how's the weather been treatin ya? Is it unbearably warm where you are? Or maybe it's starting to cool off a bit?

Have you attempted to take your workouts outside if the weather's nice? Or maybe just enjoy sitting outdoors, perhaps with a refreshing adult beverage? (I'll gladly join you for both the workout and the beverage--we can make it a party! haha)

Whatever's going on in your corner of the world, I hope it's all alright!

And for a random pic today: this is Spring Peeper frog sitting on one of my marigold buds! He's so tiny! Pretty adorable too!

Now let's talk about them workouts!

How 'bout it Blenders? Is it a workout day for you, or a rest day?

Workout day here! After yesterday's apple picking and upper body sweat sess, I'm ready for Wednesday-Core Day! (Also: take that jerk deer! You can't eat all my apples! haha)

So I've got this bad boy planned out for today: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/30-minute-core-strength-fitness-blender-advanced-core-workout I think if you asked me as of right now what my favorite core routine is, it would be this one. I really enjoy that it's 30 minutes, with warm up and cool down included, and it makes me work up a sweat every time. Burns out my abs (in a good way) each time I do it too. It's really a great workout!

And how about some good food goin on for today? What's on your menus Blenders?

Today we are gonna have some homemade sesame chicken with veggies!

And Raven: thank you for the pumpkin risotto you recommended yesterday! It was delicious and absolutely a great call! We will be making that again--so thank you!

Well FB Fam, that concludes today's portion of "Ramblings by Kim"!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

And because it's Wednesday-Core Day, here's my friendly reminder to not skip your abs routines! They may not work up the biggest sweat compared to HIIT or strength training--but those core-centric routines are so important to your overall health, wellness, fitness, strength, stamina, endurance, agility, balance, having/maintaining good form in all exercises---basically everything comes down to having a strong core! So make sure to keep them abs healthy and strong--don't skip the core work!

Have a great day FB Fam!

Edited