Training for a 5k in a month?

Hello everyone,

I have always wanted to take up running, but for some reason I've found it boring and my introvert nature has kept me from going outdoors and geared me towards Fitness Blender type of workouts at home. I love FB, I have been consistently working out with them for 7 months now and I have seen incredible results regarding my strength and endurance.

However, as I was going to work today, I noticed a flyer announcing a charity event involving a 5 and 10K race and that motivated me to start running. In the past I did couch to 5K, but midway through I stopped it because I was travelling so much at the time. I found it quite easy and enjoyable to stick to, but I don't have that much time till the race.

The 5K race is in a month and for all you runners out there, I wanted to ask whether it is feasible for me to properly train for a 5K in a month. I consider my fitness level to be quite good, however with a different training style like running, I know it takes a lot off you.

Also, do you have a 1 month training plan for me that you have tried and tested? Plus, how do you combine fitness blender workouts when you run?

Thank you in advance!