W

Struggling with feeling discouraged

So I know logically and realistically I am at a healthy weight/size. I am 1 year post partum after a difficult pregnancy where I was on bed rest from 11 weeks on. So all the muscle mass I had before, I lost. Then I gained another ten pounds in an effort to keep my milk supply up, so I was up 35 to 40 pounds from my normal weight. I lost all the baby weight after my second baby with fitness blender, so I had no doubts I could do it again after the 3rd. I've been working out and eating well for 5 months now, and I only have about 5 pounds to lose (according to the scale) I'm not sure if it's accurate or if I had more muscle before this baby, but just going by how I look, I'm still much softer than I was. I know, 5 pounds is nothing, and I sound ridiculous. And I know that 5 months is not that long. But it's never been this difficult for me, and I am carrying more around my belly/waist which is new for me too. So I still can't fit into my old pants, at least not without looking like a busted can of biscuits. Anyway, looking for encouragement, what motivates you to focus on health and not looks? Try as I might to remind myself of that, I still can't stop obsessing over how much I want to look like I did.