Daily Check-in: Tuesday, August 27th

Hello Blenders!

How're you all doing today? How did your Monday go for you?

Hopefully your week is off to a good start!

Furry Trainer #3 is *fingers crossed* seeming to be on the mend, so that's good news! Furry Trainer #1, however, seems to be feeling a bit under the weather--but hopefully we can give her plenty of R & R and she'll be back to her spunky self soon too! Poor doggos! Two separate health related issues, but they always seem to happen in spurts where one doesn't feel good, so the others get kinda down about it too.

Oh! And I have a trail cam pic for you today! So I have a Yellow Transparent apple tree with plenty of ripe apples ready for picking (they're an early ripening variety), and I haven't had the chance to get many of them! So Hubby put out a trail cam to see who is thieving our apples, and: here he is! The apple thief (and friend) caught in the act! Look at that smug deer face, like "what you gonna do about it? Imma eat all the apples, and I'm not sorry!". He's kind of a jerk deer. haha. So one of my goals today is to pick all the low-lying apples before Mr. Man here eats 'em all!

Alright, that's enough about that: how about some workouts for today, Blenders? Is it a workout day, or rest day for you?

In addition to apple picking, I'm gonna get an upper body workout in! Yesterday I did the squats and deadlifts routine--and whoa Nelly! My legs are talkin to me today! So, we're gonna hit that upper body good today. I'm thinking a good descending reps routine fits the bill: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/get-strong-upper-body-workout-for-strength-with-descending-reps

And how about some good food goin on today, Blenders? What's on your menu?

Well, I have no idea. I'll be honest in saying that we've been eating a lot of eggs and veggies lately. Hubby and I are pretty much go-go-go from the time we wake up to the time we go to bed, so eggs and veggies have been a staple for a quick and easy (and nutritious!) meal. So I feel I should actually make something else today? Not really sure what though. I'll have to figure that out later! Any ideas would be very much appreciated! We eat anything and everything, so if you guys have a good meal recommendation for tonight--I'm all ears! And thank you in advance!

Well I believe that's my cue to quit my daily ramblings!

I hope you all have a lovely day, FB Fam, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Remember to take care of yourselves today--drink plenty of water, take a few minutes to "time out" if things get crazy, and try to get some good quality restful sleep tonight!

Edited