M

bulging veins

Hello, I am 24 years old & exercising since 2018 & lose 11 kg right now I'm like 53 or 54 kg. For starts exercise effects me very great in my flexibility overall body strength and my complexion I do fitness blender because its the best exercise on internet that is free & its really does works Kelli & Daniel are the best fitness instructors , at start I did hiit 2 to 3 times a week 2 lower body, 2 upper body, and 2 core routines with the incorporation with cardio I did exercise 5 times a week with the stretching & Pilates for 6th day & take 7 as a rest day , because they tell us to do like that , after that I started doing various fitness blender programs like (fb bored easily , fb booty fb 30 etc . So my problem is that my hands and feet are become so much thin like just skin & bones but just hands and feet not my arms and shoulders and legs they are really toned and perfect my body has changed into a very awesome way & I am happy about it ,I have also gain some muscles but now my veins are popping out so much whenever I do something they are bulging out & I don't like them my hands &feet are not beautiful anymore my mother often says that it looks like I am a 70 years old man & there is always pain in my feet I cannot stand for too long its like a burning pain and my feet are now tired every day , So I want an advice that for this problem (Which types of exercise suits me , How often should I exercise ,Does hiit or strength training effects my veins, What to eat & last but not the least what to do to reverse this problem because my hands & feet look really unattractive I want these to get rid of these popping veins , Does any of you guys also suffering from bulging veins & thinking like me also I have a constipation problem doing hiit & strength training didn't effect much on my constipation problem so advice me & help me with these problems because I do not want to quit exercise I just love doing it .Thanks...