Program complete! + importance of rest

I finished blend today! 🎉🎉🎉

It was a great program. I found it quite challenging to the point that didn’t do most of the extra credits. If you have time constraint and want kicka$$ workouts, blend is for you!

This whole week each time while exercising I felt that I am always sore. Not huge soreness, but I am kinda never recovering from previous workout but still pushing myself hard to get it done. Then I realized that it’s been 13 continuous weeks since I restarted post surgery. I finished Strong, participated in community kicka$$ challenge, did some independent workouts, went for some challenging outdoor activities+hiking, and now finished blend. True that I wasn’t working out 5days/week first 3-4 weeks, but I was active to my highest ability that I could post surgery.

Also I usually take break every 9-10 weeks, this time I didn’t. I am feeling great fitness wise, my cardiovascular endurance improved quite a lot. Almost always I am doing high impact. I am enjoying lifting as usual. There are some mini abs muscles getting visible. In such a great condition, my mind really doesn’t want to take a break. But I can also feel that my body needs it. If I don’t slow down now, I may burnout or fall sick. So after some inner battle with myself, I decided to take the entire next week off. I will try to get some walking, but nothing more than that. I know that I will be back at getting my #workoutcomplete as stronger than ever after the break. 💪🏽

Never hesitate to take the break that you need/deserve fbfam! Rest is what keeps you moving forward safely. Keep rocking! 💪🏽

Edited