Oh hi there

I started working out with FB this past March. I started with independent workouts, then did 2 rounds of FB Low Impact, then 2 rounds of FB Strong, and now I'm doing FB Low Impact again. In between these programs I also took time for stretching weeks and the 5 day challenge for busy people.

Today I completed this workout:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/build-a-booty-workout-27-minute-butt-and-thigh-workout-for-a-round-lifted-butt-and-great-legs

And felt like a badass. I looked at the last time I did this workout and it was back at the end of May. I did the same workout with half the amount of breaks I needed to complete it back then. And today was the first day I thought, "wow, I actually have strong legs and a booty!"

So, to those just starting, to those doubting their progress, to those unsure if they can do it:

Stick with it. You can do it. You will see changes. You will improve. You will get better, faster, stronger.

All you need is consistency, knowing when you need breaks vs. pushing yourself harder, and, most importantly, time. You got this!