Daily Check-in: Fitness Friday, August 23rd

Happy Friday Blenders!!

Yay we did it!! Finally Friday whoo hoo!

How're you all doin today Fellow Blenders?

Excited for your weekend?

I know I am!

And how about this random bird photo to start the weekend off with? This is a juvenile Eastern Bluebird, who apparently finds his foot just fascinating. I mean, who can blame him---look at those tiny strange feet. I'd stare too. 😂

Ok, let's move on to our workouts!

How about it, guys? Are you kicking off your weekend with a workout, or are you slowin it down and resting?

I'm gonna get an upper body and core combo in today! I've got a strength training video lined up, plus, I'm gonna add this beast onto it: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/agility-exercises-to-increase-balance-and-muscle-tone-advanced-balance-workout

It's been many many many years since I've attempted this one--so hopefully, it'll go decently. Wish me luck. haha

And how about some good food goin on today? What's on the menu, Blenders?

Tacos here! When in doubt, make tacos! All day, every day, 24/7/365. Tacos are always the answer.

Now, let's get on to our Fitness Friday question!

Because I've got that almost-scary physioball workout lined up for today, it makes me wonder: what's the hardest workout you guys have ever done/attempted? Doesn't have to be a true workout either. Could be a sport or physical activity of any kind. But what's something you've done that has challenged you to the point that you'd consider it your hardest workout ever?

Probably for me, was the hiking trip I took in college. It was a 14 day trip, many many miles hiked, and a lot of it was up steep slopes with a majorly heavy pack to carry. That was definitely one of the most intense things I've ever done/experienced--but I'd love to do it again, honestly! It was really awesome to be out in the complete wilderness like that, even if was beyond physically demanding!

How about you guys? What's the most difficult but positive workout/non-workout physical activity that you've ever done? And would you do it again? Why or why not?

Alright FB Fam, that's it from me today!

I hope you all have a fantastic Friday, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Remember to stop and breathe if you're feeling a bit overwhelmed today! Hit that "Pause" button on things, and "Don't hold your breath"; as K & D always remind us!

Edited