Savannah checking in

I am checking in for today. Because I could not get online yesterday because I was in trouble. I completed my workout today. When I got to school this morning I did not have time to take to my friends because it was late when I got to school. We had a bunch of reviews in math class on what we learned this week for the test tomorrow in class. I was going over the reviews in my learning center the whole block so that I am all ready for tomorrow. In Stu. Leadership class, we was working on posters for the dance tomorrow at school. At lunch time I was walking all around with my friends just checking out of what was going on at school. In 5th block, we was reviewing on our map for our quiz tomorrow in World History and I think that this one will be hard to do. I completed my workout yesterday and I went on a walk with my mom. My mom and I walked all week and we walked faster today, we shaved of 4 min.

I am hoping to go to the Howdy Dowdy dance tomorrow, if my dad takes me. I hope he does because it is part of my grade for Stu. Leadership.