Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Calendar feature idea...

I LOVE my fitness blender workouts. I’ve been doing them for almost 4 years now! Fitness blender videos were LITERALLY my introduction into working out.

I’ve since participated in group classes, had my stint of frequent independent gym sessions, and studied an online NASM course. I always come back to FB, I just love them!

With all that said, I go through phases of highly relying on FB programs when life is busy and I don’t want to structure my own plan, and then other times like the last few months where I work through a program, but frequently add my own workouts through out to stretch the programs longer.

A feature I would LOVE to see in the future for the calendar is being able to log an independent workout but also see that on the calendar. I know there’s a “note” section, but once you write a note and back out to the calendar the little gray note paper indication that you left a note for that day is so hard to see at a glance? So it makes my calendar look really splotchy even though I know most of those days I was physically active. I’d love to have an option for a fun, colorful marker to show I did something other than a fb workout.

Maybe it’s silly, but it’s something I think about every time I see my calendar. Curious to see what anyone else’s thoughts are! 😊

Edited