Where the heck can I go??

Hi all!! Hope you’re all doing well with your goals:)! I’m feeling great, but keep running into this issue and I thought some of you may have some suggestions... I’m looking for a miracle place to workout... and let me explain why!

I live in a second floor apartment and never feel right about jumping around in the house, no matter the time of day, so whenever there’s cardio or HIIT on the docket I have to leave the house to workout my hardest. Back in the winter and spring, I was heading outside for my workouts and LOVING it!! But I live in South Florida and outdoor workouts are really not an option in the Summer... it’s either dangerously hot, or dangerously stormy 😂. My latest solution has been finding an empty office at work during my lunch breaks to do FB videos in! I’ve been loving that, but I still haven’t found a solution for working out on my days off. I’ve been racking my brain trying to think of a place that’s at least indoors-ish that I ideally wouldn’t have to pay for, where I could do a quick workout and not bother anybody. I know gyms are an option, but I just don’t feel like I should have to pay for a gym membership when I won’t be using any of their equipment. Anyway... thought I’d throw it out in case anyone had any ideas, or even if someone else has had similar roadblocks and just wanted to commiserate 💙👏🤸🏻‍♀️