a

Travel workout tips: quiet, no-equipment, strenuous?

Hi folks! I'm about to be traveling for 9 days and I really want to keep my workout momentum going - recently have been experiencing noticeable results after a lot of plateauing and I don't want to backslide too much.

I know the no-equipment workout options here are plentiful, but we'll be staying in Airbnb places where I'm anticipating I won't feel comfortable being really noisy with lots of jumping-heavy HIIT workouts. I can't think of any workouts that really got me gasping without either jumping or weights - do you know any? I'm sure pilates stuff will have me covered for burning out my muscles, but I need that cardio too!

Would love suggestions on what others turn to for good, strenuous workouts that get you sweating and winded with no weights and minimal jumping - either specific videos here or general training strategies would both be much appreciated. (I will probably bring running shoes JIC but I am expecting weather to not be favorable to outdoor exercise, so I want to be prepared with indoor options.)

Many thanks in advance!