My family left today. Very sad! ☹️

Hi, FB family!

Hope your August is going very good!

This month went by way to fast!

My family already left and I have been sobbing! ☹️

It's a very hard thing to have ones of the most important people in your life far from you, but that is life.

I am soooo thankfull because they were here and I spent every single day with them! 😊 We went so many places and we had so much fun!

Also, I am thankfull because I saw them this year as for the last one, and I know in my heart, and hope, that I will see them again next year!

I know that so many people in the world are far from their love ones, and some of them can't even ser them that often. So, I have to be thankfull and grateful and I am!

I hope all of you can spend time with your love ones and, close or far from them, I hope you love them and appreciate them and every moment with them!

I will be feeling very lonely and sad this days, but well, maybe my #workoutcomplete tomorrow will cheer me up a bit 💪

Life goes back to normal. It was an amazing month, I'll miss them every single day until I see them again, but I'll be ok and everything will be fine 😊

It is only August and this year has been great already so I hope it continues to be.

Hope it's been a great year for you too and continues to be!

Happy day!

Edited