Not losing fat from thighs

Hello guys!! So, I 've been working out with FB for a bit more that 5 years, I never saw a huge difference, meaning that I never had the beast(y?) athletic body.. I once reached almost the perfect shape for me, but since then I 've been on and off and my progress hasn't been that good. Especially these past months I 've been dealing with patellar tendinopathy on my right knee and can't do a lot of things for my lower body.. I 'm currently doing physiotherapy and I compliment it with lower body pilates. For the rest of my body, I keep doing strength training normally, so I 'm good. But my lower body feels heavy and I have a fair amount of fat that I hate, not so much because of its appearance but especially because I feel graceless and heavy, if you know what I mean.. I 'm not eating that much or very fattening foods, I could definitely do much better but it's not convenient at the time.. I also use minoxidil on my scalp because I have hair loss, which is absorbed by the bloodstream and it tends to cause water retention and ruins the skin, so the fat is more visible.. I never had a small butt and I like that, what I don't like is feeling heavy because of it..Any suggestions, until I can lift weights and start running/jumping again???

Edited