Workout Complete (despite less than zero motivation)

I’ve been on vacation for over a week and, despite FB being totally mobile, really wanted to unplug and be present with my family. We were in Iceland so we had an incredibly active vacation with super clean and healthy food so I didn’t feel guilty about not working out in the traditional sense. This is a huge milestone for me because I’ve always struggled with feeling unhealthy on vacations even if I’m walking a lot and eating well. FB has really helped me to change my mindset. I took an extra day off when we got back from vacay to try to deal with jet lag and get caught up on sleep/laundry/groceries. I had planned a workout for today but found myself talking myself out of it and telling myself it would be ok to get back on track tomorrow. However, I knew that if I started making excuses today they would probably carry over to tomorrow also. I started reading through other posts in this community and found some motivation to push play and make it through to “Workout Complete”. Definitely feel better and glad that I pushed through. Thanks all!