(Fourth Accountability Post) New weights and clothes!

I feel like I go forever in between remembering to come on here and update, which almost renders these accountability posts pointless lol! However I thought I would update on how I've been doing. I'm coming up on the end of week 5 I believe and I've been staying pretty consistent with my "diet"(I use the term lightly because I'm not eating a certain way, I'm just consciously not overeating lol!) and sticking with my workouts. As always the eating part is the hardest for me because I'm so used to having a "feel like poop eat like poop" mentality or a "one cheat meal won't hurt" mentality. Which to be fair the last one is true but only if it is just one...Which with me turns into like a cheat week lol! I'm still working on that.

When it comes to my workouts I've been noticing that my strength has increased tremendously! I've moved up in weight on certain moves such as bicep curls and deadlifts. I'm able to get through 10 reps or 45seconds without having to drop the weight but also having to push myself on the last few reps! I'm very excited because I just bought myself a weight bar? I'm not sure what it's actually called but it's a long bar that you can put weights on lol! It can go up to 100lbs(don't think I'll get to that ever or at least not any time soon) so I'm definitely interested in seeing how my body changes from that!

I also bought myself some new pants for more motivation lol! New clothes do wonders to make you want to workout lol!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend and we're all working hard towards our goals! Let's finish August strong :)