Thoughts for when you're not seeing results

Hi everyone,

I finished FB Strong yesterday. WOOOO!! Woooo...? :( Oh no. I'm having one of those days where I'm disappointed because I'm just not seeing it in the mirror, nor on before/after pictures.

But I don't want that feeling to ruin my whole day, so I decided to look for signs of progress and positive thoughts to share with the community. Since I'm sure a lot of us feel that way from time to time.

- I am DEFINITELY building muscle! I can carry things with more ease, and it also shows in bodyweight exercises. This was also my first time using dumbbells (pairs of 1/2/3/4/5 kg) and after just one program, I desperately need heavier ones to really challenge myself for some exercises!

- NO BACK PAIN! I'm a university student & do lots of studying, part-time and hobby work at my desk, but I'm not plagued by terrible pain like I used to be. A lot of health benefits are "invisible" but SO important. (I sleep better too!)

- DISCIPLINE! It's such an important life skill. Even though I love working out, it's still extremely hard work and I'm proud of myself for sticking to it. Every time we hit "workout complete", we're doing something that many other people simply cannot.

- I love learning, and I learned a lot during this program and managed to improve my form for a lot of exercises, so from now on, my workouts will be even more effective. (All brawn and no brains? As if! Working out effectively requires so much more than just mindlessly lifting dumbbells.)

- Last time I finished a program I felt down too, then suddenly saw progress one week into the new program - sometimes it just hits you when you stop obsessing over it and you're not expecting it at all.

What about you guys? What's your go-to mental happy place when you're having a bad day? Have you been having similar thoughts recently?