A Request for the "Add Notes" section

Hello!

I don't want to repeat what anyone else has said, but there is something that I would LOVE to see happen on this website - something I use a lot.

The "Add Note" section is a very handy thing for when we're doing exercise not necessarily a workout but something we want to track, but I also use it to remind me to practice some of my goals on that day in addition to the workout. (I know, I have a terrible memory.) For example, I want to start remembering to practise my handstand and inversions BEFORE I begin my workout, and I have been adding it to my notes but sometimes that doesn't help, because:

1. I can't see what the note is on my calendar for that day unless I click on it (and sometimes I, uh, forget...) and

2, The note doesn't appear on your dashboard. (For example, if I wanted to do a dance routine instead that day, it doesn't come up on my dashboard reminding me to do the dance routine.)

I understand there are MANY things you guys are working to improve, but thought I'd add my two cents. :)

I'd LOVE to be able to SEE the notes on my calendar, and also have them come up on my dashboard.

Thanks again for everything you do, FB team!!!