Small Victories

Lately I have been feeling kind of down. I have been doing FB workouts for around 5 months and feel like I have seen little progress. I have also completely changed my diet. I saw a lot of progress right in the beginning. I lost 17 pounds in about a month. But I seem to be stuck lately.

Social media doesn't help a lot of the time. I will go on there and see these super toned people doing awesome workouts at the gym. I start to get a little discouraged and think that these home workouts aren't working; I need something more intense. But I am a student entering her bachelor's program this fall and have no money to spare on an expensive gym membership.

After I got out of the shower this morning I glanced at my back in the mirror and was shocked to see that my shoulders actually have some definition to them now. They are starting to look a little toned. It may not seem like such a big deal to others but it was HUGE to me! Upper body workouts really aren't my cup of tea. They don't make me sweat like lower body workouts do and they just feel so different. But I always do them anyway. I guess they are paying off! This motivated me to keep going with these FB workouts and stick to my routine.

Moral of the story is: these at home FB workouts are working. I may not always see my progress but as long as I keep at it and stay consistent, it's there.

Edited