Other kind of workouts and loving time with my family! 😍

Hi, blenders!

How is your August going? Can you believe that we are already on the 12th!? (Or 13th, depending on were you at!)

My family is leaving in a week and I can't believe that this month went through so fast! ☚ī¸ I am going to miss them so much!

I have been active with them here. I have been doing mostly bodyweight workouts and I have been taking more "rest" days than usually. Though, these rest days are very active! We have been going for walks in parks, we went to a park were you go on top of trees and pass obstacules between them, we went to a waterfall too (as you can see on the pic), we have been having so much fun! 😃 I don't want them to leave!

Now, this week is the sushimaster in my country. This means that there are so many sushi restaurants that are participating to win best sushi roll of the city. So, they are selling their best sushi roll at only 5 dollars for 1 roll of 10 pieces! 🤤 So, I think we will be going to different restaurants to taste their best roll!

I have been eating more than usual, and less healthy than usual, with my family here, and we are enjoying so much!!

There is going to be time to eat more healthy and as usual when they leave! So, for now, I am enjoying! 😊

Live life! You only have one! Eat healthy because your body is going to thank you. But, also, eat not that healthy, your body will thank you too!!

Now, what are you doing this month? Hope you are balancing health and fun 😀 what are you doing to balance them?

That is life and fitness! Balance!

Happy day!

Edited