K

Some questions about the Calender

I just started working out with FB and am still a bit confused about the Calender. I scheduled my first workout for tomorrow and ended up doing it today. Will try out some of the challenges too before I buy a program.

Someone mentioned to me you can reschedule workouts, but I can’t find the option, I just can either play the video or remove it. Is it because I am using the free independant workouts and/or free challenges? When I buy a program, will it work different? I hope it does, because I’d probably like to spread out a program over a longer period and try to combine it with running/other types of workouts (have some dancing type workouts for the playstation), so that would mean a lot of rescheduling.

Also, (this is not really a Calender question) is there a way to include your own notes with a video? I am working out in my living room and my weights are in the attic, so being able to add notes about which weights I used and how it went, would be really great for when I repeat the workout.

And, since I am straying from the main topic anyway, how is FBstrong for a “re-starter”, I am leaning to that program, since I like weights training and rather do cardio with more music/dancing type workouts, so if I am going to combine different types, FBStrong seems to fit best for my needs?