Need some FB Support- human loss and dog surgery, maybe cancer

Ok FB Family, need lots of encouragement & help. Past week’s been tough. Dear friend passed Wednesday after battling esophageal cancer; he’s at peace, finally. Following morning I dropped my 6 year old doggie, Zoey, off for mass removal on her right torso, near her shoulder sitting on many nerves, very painful for her. Post surgery, surgeon told me mass was bigger than a tennis ball, deep, therefore she had to take muscle/tissue. She thinks she got all the margins out, feels good about it, but can’t know 100%. When I first noticed Zoey’s mass in June, immediately took her to the vet. Aspirated while I was in the room, fatty lipoma. 2 weeks later, mass doubles, vet aspirates-fatty lipoma. 1 week later, my sweet Zoey is in Oncology & having surgery day after my friend died.

ANYONE who has beloved animals reading this, if you ever feel an unusual mass, skin disorder, etc, get to your vet stat. Zoey’s pathology results arrive this week; praying for the best.

My question, how to stay motivated? Not just working out, but head stuff? I’m mentally exhausted from the loss of my friend, caring for Zoey, etc. I’d really love to stay under the covers, but not an option. Also struggling with how to care for Z once I go back to work full time next week. I’ve got it covered this week, but next week, aargh. Her sutures don’t come out until 8/23; her drain tube this week.

Any help to get my energy back, please let me know. I’d be so appreciative.

I did attach a picture of Zoey taken today yesterday, post-op. None of Joe due to his privacy. Thanks FB- never met any of y’all, but feel so close to all of you. Really are a family. Any help y’all can give me.... I just need to lift those Powerblocks again, but ZERO energy.