Daily Check-in: Saturday, August 10th & Sunday, August 11th

Hello Blenders, and Happy Weekend to you!

This is gonna be a relatively quick check-in, as Hubby, Furry Trainers, and I are off to do some adventuring!

How about you guys? Do you have any fun weekend plans?

So today's random pic: a Mourning Cloak butterfly! I waited for longer than I care to admit for this guy to open his wings farther, but he was not willing to oblige! He sat like this for quite a time, than fluttered off merrily--happy to keep me from being the butterfly paparazzi I was attempting to be!

And how about some workouts goin on for the weekend--are you working out or are you resting?

No traditional workouts here! Gardening, adventuring, and chilling are all on the menu for our weekend!

Speaking of menus: how about some good food goin on this weekend?

I have not planned that far ahead! haha. We have a bunch of basil in our garden, so I kinda wanna make pesto, and do something with that! But we shall see!

Ok FB Fam, I'm off!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, stay safe, and have fun, no matter what you do!

(And P.S. is anybody else having issues with not getting notifications? There were more comments on yesterday's check-in that I never got notifications for--and that happened early yesterday morning for me too. Just wondering if it's only me, or if other's are having the same issue?)

Edited