Not enough words to thank you dear K&D! πŸ™πŸ½

Hi fbfam!

Today we went with some friends to a treetop Challenge place. I was very skeptical about it in the beginning. Walking on ropes, climbing, hanging from harness are not really something I thought I am capable of doing. Once we started the tracks, I suddenly realized that I am actually not that bad! It was a super windy day, all trees were constantly shaking. I was the most comfortable within such not so great condition and became the leader of our group! Each difficult steps I was taking, I could feel the strength of last 3 years of training with fitness blender. I literally was hearing K&D talking inside my head, β€œdon’t forget to breath, use your arms and chest muscles to grab the ropes properly, use your strong legs to balance, focus!” 🀣

All my friends were surprised to see that how strong I am! I was surprised too! 😁

I really don’t know how to thank you dear K&D! The functional strength that I gained over the years is beyond my expectations! Truly grateful! Much love! πŸ™πŸ½ ❀️

P.S. In case anyone interested, here are the places in Queensland that you can have treetop fun!

https://www.treetopchallenge.com.au/default.aspx

Edited