Overwhelming Fitness Ads!?!

Just out of curiosity a little bit ago, I scrolled through my facebook page until it wouldn't scroll anymore. In that time, there were THIRTEEN different fitness "ads" that appeared, touting how to blast those abs, or lift that butt, or hit that PR, etc, etc, etc.

I have been a runner for over 10 years and a couple years ago decided to take a break and try something else. But when I did, I found I didn't do much of anything. It was too overwhelming to know WHAT to do, especially seeing so much out there that all says something different! We have a full gym at home and I didn't know WHAT to do for best results without killing myself for two hours every day. Besides that, I don't have TIME for that!

I think that is why I decided at the beginning of the summer to put my 100% trust in fitness blender. I trusted YOU to tell me and show me what to do through your programs. I trusted YOU to guide me into smart workouts that work smarter not harder (and for hours on end). And you know what? I was not led astray. I put my trust in you, and I feel stronger, fitter, more energized, and healthier now than I did 12 weeks ago when I decided to commit to fitness blender workouts and see what happens.

You two are the real deal, and I appreciate so much your real-life down-to-earth approach with no gimmicks or hidden agendas. You are who you present yourselves to be, and you give us everything we need to work out in a healthy way that targets the entire body.

Yes, I have the treadmill and the elliptical, and the Bowflex, and the dumb bells at home. I use the dumb bells consistently with you, and I may even decide to go for a run every now and then just for fun. But I have put my trust in you, and you have not led me astray.

Thank you Fitness Blender for providing just what so many people are looking for and need! I'm hooked!

Edited