Daily Check-in: Thursday, August 8th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blenders! And happy Almost-Friday to you!

How're we doin today, guys? How's your week been?

How have your workouts been treatin ya?

Hopefully all is well in your corner of the world!

Here's another random photo for you! This is an Orange Meadowhawk dragonfly, who is particularly red. Like strikingly so! It is my understanding that Orange Meadowhawks range in color from gold to orange to bronze to exceedingly red. This one is definitely the latter! I have a new appreciation for these guys, because they're considered an Indicator Species--i.e. the presence of Meadowhawks reveals that the environment is doing well where they are. There's enough clean water and healthy vegetation for them to survive. Their young are particularly sensitive to pollution, so if you have a bunch of adults flying around, it's a good sign that there's not a whole lot of pollution where you are!

Anywho, that's my random spiel for the day!

Let's get back to some workouts!

What workouts do you have planned for today, Blenders? Or is it a rest day?

I actually got in a bit of low impact lower body work yesterday to help my sore muscles, and so today, I think I wanna do some core work! And why not get some kickboxing in too while we're at it? So this routine fits the bill for me today: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/cardio-kickboxing-and-abs-workout-kickboxing-for-stress-and-cardio-benefits This is one of my favorite kickboxing workouts, so I'm glad I get to do it today!

And what about some good food to refuel after these workouts, Blenders? What's on the menu for today?

I'm not gonna lie, I have no idea! I'm in bad need of a grocery shop, so it's gonna be another whatever-we-have-in-fridge meal, plus add eggs! Eggs go with everything! haha

Well, that's my cue to quit yammerin on for today!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

And remember: We're almost to Friday! So hang in there, FB Fam! You got this!

Edited