Daily Check-in: Wednesday, August 7th

Hello Blenders!

It's the halfway-point of the work week! Yay!

How're you doin today, Blenders? How's your week been going so far?

I hope it's been good for you!

Today's random photo isn't as good as baby birds, I'll admit, but I think they're pretty anyway! These are chokecherries, and they are just starting to ripen! They are super bitter (and in some places called bitterberries instead of chokecherries), but you can still used them to make jams, jellies, or even wine! Plus, they're gorgreous to look at.

Anywho, back to today!

How're your workouts treating you this week, Blenders? Have you been enjoying them? Feeling a bit sore? (Here's my regular reminder to rest if you're sore!)

I'm feeling sore just about everywhere today! So I think I will play it by ear in regards to working out. If things loosen up a bit, I might try some Pilates, or a recovery cardio routine. Otherwise, it'll just be walking the Furry Trainers, tending the garden, and doing some yoga for me!

What about you guys? Is it a workout day, or rest day for you?

And we can't forget about that #eatrealfood goin on today! What's on the menu, Blenders?

We're gonna have a sorta mash up of goulash and chili with pasta and a green salad! It's one of those meals where we use up whatever's in the fridge--and it sounds good to me!

Well FB Fam, that's about all I've got for today!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, enjoy those workouts/rest, and don't forget to have fun! Find a little time for something that makes you smile and laugh today--caz life's too short not to!

Edited