(Third accountability post) Rough start to the week

It's been a while since I've posted but wanted to update you all and ask for some motivating thoughts to be passed my way lol!

Yesterday was the first day of week 4 of my new lifestyle/sticking to a certain amount of calories a day, ect. I've been doing pretty good and staying consistent with my workouts. I've been managing 40minutes workouts 5 days a week most of the time. I've started doing more cardio so I'm excited to where that leads as far as results go. However it's never really been my workouts that were the issue. That's why I started to really focus in on my diet and how much I was eating. Last week I did great, stuck to my "rules" and only went over on calories on my cheat day/a couple of days where I burned over 500calories in my workouts.

However this week has started out rough. I've been dealing with feeling really lethargic recently and it's been hard to snap out of my "you feel like poop so eat like poop" mentality lol! Today has been extra stressful because my daughter decided 4 is the age to hit her "terrible twos" lol! So I've been drinking juice as a fix for the sugar cravings because it's all I can do to stop myself from devouring some cookies...

I need all the "you can it" and "keep going" messages I can get today lol!

Edited