I OFFICIALLY WORE A BIKINI TO THE BEACH FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER TODAY!!!!!!!

You guys. Seriously, it actually happened. I wore a freaking bikini to the beach today. I have never in my life even worn a bikini, even as a child I was the bigger one. This time about 4 and a bit months ago I sat on the beach in size 16 jeans and a baggy jumper in 32 degree heat because I couldn't even fit any shorts I owned. My friend was in a bikini and I looked at her and thought that's never going to be me, and that was the last straw for me. I couldn't go anymore beach days with my kids wearing jeans and a jumper. So today I brought a bikini and put it on and it took me half an hour to look in the mirror because I had no idea would it look like, and I cannot believe the first thought in my head was 'yes you can wear that!!' I know I'm not at my best yet but I walked onto that beach like I was Jessica alba haha. I can't believe it, Daniel and kellie you have changed my life, no actually YOUVE GIVEN ME A LIFE!!!!! Even after doing a 1000 calorie workout today I still love you! Thank you so much for everything I am so grateful for you both!!!!!!! Xxxx