Feeling Frustrated

I've worked out with FB for over a year and a half and I was at my best shape of my life and feeling very confident in September of 2018 when I found out I was pregnant with my 2nd child. I continued my workouts (alternated Burn and Strong); modified for pregnancy and I felt strong and proud of my growing belly. At 23 weeks pregnant, I lost my baby. Devastation doesn't begin to describe what we felt and went through. Without getting too personal, we ultimately decided not to try again, it was just too painful of an experience and we felt so thankful for our healthy six year old son. As soon as I could, I got right back into my workout routine with FB, I was determined to get my body back. I had gained 16 pounds during my pregnancy and most of my weight was in my belly. After a few months of working really hard, the weight was coming off, but I felt I would bounce back quicker. It's now been over 6 months of alternating between Strong, Burn, Abs and while I have lost all but 4 pounds, I feel like my body is not recovering to where I was before I got pregnant. My lower stomach is not flat, my upper thighs are touching more than they ever have (I'm not obsessed with a thigh gap, I had a small one before, it's more of a visual difference I can see), and I just don't look as lean as I did before my pregnancy. I'm pretty sure I'm being too hard on myself. My body right now is a painful reminder of what I've lost and I'm a bit bitter I guess for this second struggle...getting my body back after losing a baby. A few things to mention. I think working out with FB has been HUGE for my recovery both mentally and physically. I am 4'11" and I was 106 when I got pregnant. I'm now hovering around 110, but I'm also lifting heavier than I was when I got pregnant, so part of my weight could be due to more muscle. I eat about the same if not better than I did when I first got pregnant. I push myself hard, I don't skip workouts, and if there's an Extra Credit Challenge, I'm doing it. So, if anyone has any tips to trim up in my lower ab/obliques area (that's my primary concern) or if anyone can tell me if this is all normal and I just need to give my body more time to respond, I would appreciate any of it. Thank you!